Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer here for commonly asked questions at our office.
Can someone pick my glasses up for me?
- Yes! Just text us & let us know who will be picking up your glasses. Once you receive them, if you need any adjustments please stop by our office.
How long does a glasses pick-up take & do I need an appointment?
- You do not need an appointment to pick up your glasses. Glasses pick-ups typically take about 5 minutes for us to check your vision & fit.
How long does it take for my eyes to adjust to my new prescription?
- It typically takes about a week for your eyes to adjust to a new prescription. Your doctor recommends that you wear them as much as you can for your eyes to adjust. Still having problems? Just give us a call.
What happens if I break my glasses?
- Your frame has a one-year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase. Your lenses may have up to a two year scratch warranty. Always check with an optician to see what we can do to help you with your glasses.
Do my lenses have a scratch warranty?
- Depending on your enhancement, your lenses can have a one or two-year scratch warranty on them.
Do you offer repairs?
- Yes, we can repair simple things such as loose frames, screws or nose pieces. Should your glasses need additional work – we can always outsource it to a local lab. Fees can range from $25 to $50 depending on the service.
How much are spray bottles?
- Spray bottles are $2. Please keep the bottles & when you run out, bring them back for a complimentary refill!
How much are glasses cases?
- Every new frame purchase will always include a case however if you need additional cases, they are $10.
Can I make any changes to my glasses once they’re ordered?
- Your glasses are immediately processed to our lab once ordered. Changes cannot occur once your glasses are sent to our lab but if you need to make any changes, please contact your optician within 24 hours.
Do you offer any returns or exchanges?
- Your glasses are made uniquely for you. All sales are final but we will always work with you to make sure you’re 100% happy with your glasses.